Venue & Hospitality
611 NW Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas
Conference Dates: May 16-18, 2016
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
San Antonio International Airport:
Driving directions to Hilton San Antonio Airport Hotel.
San Antonio International Airport 9800 Airport Blvd San Antonio, TX 78216, United States
1. Head north-west on S Terminal Dr towards Airport Blvd - 0.4 mi.
2. Continue onto Airport Blvd - 0.3 mi.
3. Turn right onto NE Interstate 410 Loop - 0.9 mi.
4. Continue onto NW Loop 410 - 0.3 mi.
5. Take the slip road to Farm To Market Road 2696/Blanco Road - 0.3 mi.
San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the United States of America and the 2nd largest city within the state of Texas, with a population of 1.33 million. The city was named for San Antonio de Padua, whose feast day is on June 13, when a Spanish expedition stopped in the area in 1691. Famous for Spanish missions, the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas, the Alamo Bowl, Marriage Island and host to SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme parks, the city is visited by approximately 26 million tourists per year according to the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The city is home to the four-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs and the annual San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, one of the largest in the country. San Antonio has a strong military presence; it is home to Fort Sam Houston, Lackland Air Force Base, Randolph Air Force Base, and Brooks City-Base, with Camp Bullis and Camp Stanley outside the city. Kelly Air Force Base operated out of San Antonio until 2001, when the airfield was transferred over to Lackland AFB and the remaining portions of the base became Port San Antonio, an industrial/business park. San Antonio is home to five Fortune 500 companies and the South Texas Medical Center, the only medical research and care provider in the South Texas region.
Attractions & Landmarks
- The Alamo Mission in San Antonio.
- The San Antonio River Walk.
- Tower of the Americas.
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park.
- Institute of Texan Cultures.
- San Antonio Botanical Garden.
- San Antonio for Kids: Zoos and Theme Parks.
- San Antonio Museum of Art .
- Natural Bridge Caverns.
- San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden.